Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snowy Day, what to do?

We enjoyed a fun Cub scouts Pinewood Derby day this morning. It was lots of fun seeing the boys little cars they created and actually race them. It was also nice seeing some familiar faces and chat about Scrapbooking, my favorite hobby and soccer. Yes, I am a soccer fanatic. We have been coaching our kids soccer teams for the last few years but nothing compares to actually playing. I so miss those days, being soar from running not from a poor night's sleep. HAhahah! Yes, we are getting older.

To top off the day we enjoyed watching the movie A Dolphin's Tale, Harry Connick, Jr. what a great actor. I actually prefer his singing but the kids loved this movie. I recommend it for a family movie night.

We then enjoyed a Lego and family book reading night. Talk about a great way to spend a cold winter's night. I will have to see if we can recreate this again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment