Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Its day 2 and we are cold and my poor husband is soar from all the snow sholving yesterday. Schools are closed and well, I have been catching up with my kids, watching movies, reading books and scrapbooking to my heart's content. I finished up a set of cards and now only have one set left to complete. I hope to also get some gifts completed for upcoming birthdays and teacher gifts. I know kind of early but better prepared than not, I say.

Movies...I watched The Day After Tomorrow. It was fitting since we have been home do to the snow. My son watched it with me and it awakened his thoughts about what could happen to Earth if we do not take better care of it.

Ofcourse we watched our share of Scooby Doo and Elmo to satisfy the masses. Scooby Doo is a riot, I love the episodes with the Harlem Globtrotters or Batman in them. I watched those when I was his age. I think I will be puting on GI Joe and the Justice League cartoons for him today. Talk about throw back to our younger years but they do not make cartoons like they use to.

I degress, I have to get breakfast going and then we can have cartoons all morning. Yes, another snow day and hopefully it will be one where we can enjoy the cartoons, hot chocolate and maybe some rest time. Keep Warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment